Things to be thankful for today
- Beautiful warm sunny day
- A day with no real agenda...no worries I will find ways to fill it
- Son made it back to school safely...he had to turn around and go back to the next day
- Planned lunch with my husband...we usually meet weekly for lunch
- Improving health issues...everyday I am feeling more like my "old" self. Blood pressure which has been an issue since before Christmas finally under control
- For Sweet Lady's good response to her new medication, it does not appear to have effected her adversely in anyway. She continues happy and content and was able to go out with the "lunch bunch" the other day. I was concerned that because she had a seizure she would be restricted from going on the outings...not the case
- For a surprise visit from a friend this morning...call me crazy but I don't mind surprise visits, she did give me warning, she texted me a few minutes before she arrived to make sure it was okay.
- For another day...another year
- For God's constant reminder of his care for me, I see it everywhere.