header

header

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Change Is Coming


I am making a change in my life....a big change for me. Kind of scary and exciting all at the same time...I can't tell you what the change is yet, but I will when the time is right.

It's a decision I have been wrestling with for several weeks, praying that I would not be ruled by my emotions, I needed to know what to do, I needed clarity. Today I had that moment, I remembered what was important...what was really important....I think I had forgotten, so my decision is made, now I just need to put things in motion. Sweet Husband already knew...he just didn't know when it was going to happen...how did he know? I didn't even decide until this afternoon...guess that's what happens when you've been married forever...love that about him

Can you guess what I am doing? I 'll tell you later I promise... but have you ever heard of the expression fish or cut bait... well I 'm cutting bait....going to have more time on my hands

4 comments:

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Welcome to your new adventure..how exciting it is that and how life giving...even not knowing I know that you will experience both excitement and life!!

I too need to make some changes...just not sure how to yet!

Creations By Cindy said...

New adventures in life can be wonderful. Happy Memorial Day. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Debbie said...

Good morning1 I can't imagine what your big change is, but you sure have my curiosity, so I will be watching for your next post... Nothing like that moment of clarity is there? Enjoy your holiday week-end! HUGS

Camille said...

May the LORD continue to guide you my friend. HE is in the moments and the days that HE gives...what a blessing to know our times are in HIS Hands!

Are you going to tell us all what the change is soon? :)

Blessings to you!
Camille