header

header

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

June Moments

I'm bit late on getting my June Moments together, but like I mentioned in my last post, it has been a crazy busy couple of weeks. To make matters worse, I never cleaned up any photos while the Grands were here and my IPhoto went into overload mode. Too many photos, not enough space. I have spent the last two weeks deleting photos or moving them to a backup drive. I have a long way to go but, I am getting things organized and can once again upload photos.

So ya'll know the Grands were here for just over two weeks, so it should be no surprise that the bulk of my photos are from their visit. While they were here we celebrated both Sweet Lady's and Little Red's Birthday and our 40th Wedding Anniversary. We will be doing some official celebrating of the Anniversary a little later this year.

Sweet Lady has kept us busy with all the details involved with her move. She's been at her new home for about three weeks now and we couldn't be more delighted.

Youngest son was also here while Grands were visiting, it made for a really busy house but we loved it.

The house is quiet again, but life continues to be busy. I have struggled with God's purposes in this "season" of life I am in. I can't explain it fully, but I am more at peace than I have been. I still don't understanding all of his purposes but I have to believe he is directing my circumstances. In that truth I can rest, but it's a work in progress.

It was a month of laughter and tears, of beach days and rainy days, celebrations and goodbyes. This month has had it all.

So without further ado, here's a little glimpse of June








6 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What great photos of your lovely, happy family. Memories have been made.

May you continue to feel at peace.

Love & hugs ~ FlowerLady

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

What great photos of your June. I'm praying that you can find peace for this stage of life, dear one.

Stephanie said...

My sweet friend, June looks likes a delightful month! What a blessing to be surrounded by your precious family.

Have a wonderful July :) Hugs!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Loving all those sweet faces that filled your June with joy and memories!

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Your June was filled like mine with the grands. Now I can't think of a better blessing. The pictures are wonderful.

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

What special memories and such sweet pictures of those memory making times. It can be daunting to stay ahead of the photos at times. Have a great new week!