- Thankful to our pastors who are not ashamed of the gospel and are faithful to preach God's truth. This can be difficult to find these days and we are very thankful for them
- Thankful for the godly women the Lord has put in my life, so many are encourager's
- Thankful for some "down time" with sweet husband, we got to spend several days together, away from jobs and responsibilities
- Thankful for coworkers that assisted me while I was gone, they kept my work up to date
- Thankful for the days when my body feels its years...strange as it may sound...it loosens my grip on the things of the world and makes me think of "home"
- Thankful for the squeals of delight that we heard when we knocked on the door of my son's house to pick up our dog. Grandchildren were excited to see us.
- Thankful for today, it's a gift....may I treat each day as a gift. Lord do not let me waste my days.
Now listen you who say Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money. Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while then vanishes. James 4:13-14