grateful for my many blessings. Giving thanks
- For electric blankets, warm fuzzy throws and rice bags that can be popped in the microwave and warmed up
- The ability to remove Sweet Lady's sutures. (Sometimes being a nurse comes in handy)
- On that same note, I am thankful that Sweet Lady did not break anything when she fell last week.
- That we live close to Sweet Lady and can be available when things like falls happen
- Meals in my freezer, when I cook I usually make a full recipe and freeze half for another day. Last night was care group, so it was nice to have a quick meal to pull out for dinner.
- For the sweet ladies in our care group, a group of ladies that are willing to serve one another, pray for each other, encourage and point each other to the truth of scriptures. I am so thankful to the Lord for putting each of these ladies in my life.
- A new baby in our circle of friends, an answer to many prayers
- Birthday celebrations for daughter-in-law and grandson. We've had a busy couple of weeks
Thankful for this daughter-in-law of mine. I have said many times and I will say it again, she is the daughter I never had and I am blessed that she is part of our family.
I am thankful for naps with sleeping grandchildren...the best kind of naps
I am thankful that we didn't get any of this white stuff this week, we did have the cold weather but I did not have to venture out in it.
It's your turn, can you think of some things in your life that you can be thankful for, take the time to list those things, you'd be amazed at how it can change your perspective on things.