header

header

Monday, September 27, 2010

Decision made


A good day, decision made. I am going to go ahead with bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction. I had been going back and forth all week trying to make a decision. Confused, worried about over reacting, trying to make the best, the smart decision. What I found out is there really is no "right " decision, it's a personal decision, different for every woman. I did not like the idea of frequent MRI's, ultrasounds, mammograms, being watched closely. Worrying about what the next test would show. I want to move forward as best I can. I have made the call, I guess I just wait now as everything is put in motion. I have a peace that has surprised me, such a contrast from the turmoil I have felt all week. I have many people praying for us and that means everything. Thankful for the support of friends and family. People who will remind me of God's truth when I am tempted to despair. It has been a good day!

No comments: