header

header

Monday, December 5, 2011

Mail Call


Going to make this short and sweet, we received an early gift this morning, the mail contained a letter from my gastroenterologist, and after a couple of months of testing, we have been informed that my most recent MRI has shown no evidences of malignancy (with one exception this has been his preferred method of informing us of test results) He is done for now. I still have a couple more appointments this week, but anticipate all will be routine, then Lord willing, a break from appointments for awhile, it almost does not seem real, but it is! Thank you Lord!

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, he is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust  Psalm 91:1-2

Thank you to all the prayer warriors and encourager's, you are appreciated!

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Hallelujah!! Praise the Lord for this wonderful news, Maryann!
Hugs!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Wonderful news! So very happy for you!

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Praise God!!!!! What a great way to end my day. ...now rejoice, what a gift!

Mary said...

Thank you, Lord!

Debbie said...

What a wonderful, wonderful praise!!!

http://bitsandpieces-sonja.blogspot.com/ said...

Praising God with you! What a wonderful praise to share, makes us all so happy!!

Camille said...

SUCH good news! I *love* Psalmn 91...how appropriate to quote it here in this post. :)

Many blessings,
Camille