header

header

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Smile

I love to take photos and the best people to practice on is my family. They are pretty easy to please and give lots of grace. The last couple of years we have taken pictures of our grandchildren to give to their parents at Christmas...they know we do this so no secrets spoiled.

There are now four grandchildren, so getting the picture was a bit more challenging, but in the end lots of fun. 

                                              The baby started pulling at hair right away


So first few pictures are of Little Miss crying


Then the baby started to spit up all over Miss B's hand, everyone thought that was hysterical


Then the baby started crying

And I think we are done here

We did get a picture that was usable, of course I'm not going to show it here, it's not Christmas yet

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Well, they may not be perfect pictures but they certainly are cute!
Blessings!

Petra said...

The best kind of pictures, I think (except for the unhappy baby). Cute post and pix. Blessings to you!

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Priceless, priceless...and without photoshop....that is the best, real life
They are precious!

Debbie said...

I'm smiling. These are SO MUCH better than a perfectly posed shot. My mom has one of the older three granddaughters from years (decades now) ago. It's one of my favorite "portraits" in her house and similar to your hair pulling one.

That's my favorite one of yours, but the picture on the baby's face in the second one is priceless!

Camille said...

LOL...too cute! How challenging it is to get them all looking at the camera and smiling! (Now that I look back...it's the less than perfect ones I seem to like the best.)