header

header

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Remembering The Summer Garden

This weekend has been the first weekend that it has been cool enough for me to pull some of my warmer clothes out of the closet. Fall has indeed arrived, I have actually been enjoying the cooler temperatures. This is one last post of my summer garden (looks nothing like it now)...looking forward to the colors of fall and the little bit of cooler crisp air that comes with it






And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? If then you are not able to do a small thing as that, why are you anxious about the rest? Consider the lilies, how they grow; they toil neither toil or spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.  Luke 12:26-27

4 comments:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

What beautiful flowers and now making way for new fall colors and flowers. Happy new week!

Debbie said...

Beautiful! Wish I could say we can see a change in the weather too, but no such luck! 95 yesterday! Enjoy your day!

Stephanie said...

How lovely, Maryann :) Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful Monday.

Hugs!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

I really enjoy seeing the beautiful photos of the blooms about your house. Such an interesting butterfly unlike the ones in my yard.