It has been a busy month, is it possible it's the end of January already? It has been a while since I have posted a a gratitude list, these are things I am thankful for.
- Grandchildren.....All four grandchildren spent the night earlier this month, this is only the second time we have taken all four at the same time....they survived and so did we
- Time spent with our youngest son while he was home on Christmas break. Brothers also got to spend time together while he was home
Son tuning niece's violin
- Thankful for the women's ministry at our church, we will be starting a bible study in Colossians soon
- For snow and spring like temperatures all in the same week...something for everyone
- For those that are always willing to pray with me and help point me back to truth of scripture when I am tempted to despair
- MRI I had earlier this month showed no changes, this is a good thing, I will have to repeat in 6 months....sigh....thankful that I have physicians that want to make sure all continues to be well
- Even though the MRI was done for the liver it also visualized the kidneys...which was helpful for the kidney doctor.... and the kidney stones I had last year... are gone!!! Thank you Lord!
- Med changes that are agreeing with me, and nausea that I have been plagued with for months has subsided and I have actually been able to gain a few pounds
- For quiet days, and for the ability to get some much needed chores done.
- For a grand daughter who likes to cook things with me. I showed her how to bake bread the other day then she went home and baked some more with her mom
But this I call to mind, and therefore have hope; The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.