header

header

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Oh Snow!


Kids and snow kind of go together, they just love it. I know this picture doesn't look like we got much snow but in the end our accumulation was almost two inches. Poor husband didn't enjoy it quite as much, our roads got bad pretty quickly and his commute from work was almost two hours. (usually only about 20-30 minutes) 


Neither child lasted long outside, it was pretty cold, but they stayed out long enough to make some snowballs and snow angels. Little Miss kept eating it, I guess it was her way of trying to figure out what this stuff was. I photographed them from the "relative" warmth of the garage. Have I mentioned that I am a real wimp when it comes to the snow. The weather is due to warm up, so it shouldn't last long but it was fun watching the little ones enjoy it....you think that will be it for this winter?

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Such sweet pictures! I really enjoy the snow and we keep getting a snowy forecast but little if any materializes!
Please let me know how you like the book on prayer you are reading.

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Kids and snow definitely go together. We haven't gotten much snow either. I would like some more - if we've got to deal with this cold weather, then we might as well have some snow to enjoy.

Petra said...

Kids and snow sure look cute together! I hope the rest of winter will be mild. No more snow please, or ice. :-)

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

how precious..yes when we have it it is short lived, but we enjoy the few hours of it...and we never survive very long in it either...but it is fun while it last