We have spent the last couple of days getting ready for tomorrow. I love everything about Thanksgiving, the food that we cook, the smells that fill the house and most importantly, sharing it all with family and friends. I even enjoy all the preparations.
Continuing with my "Thankful Thursday" this month, I am thankful
- For son and DIL that are willing to go to two Thanksgiving dinners tomorrow, thankful that DIL family lives in the area
- For young sons' ability to come down for a couple of days and spend Thanksgiving with us
- For the many hands that have been willing to cook
- For the Lord's provision "all I have needed his hands hath provided"
- For a sleepover with all the grandchildren planned for Thanksgiving night...it's been awhile since all four have been over together
- A husband that's willing to try just about anything I cook
- That all is well with my husband and for son and DIL who fussed at us because we didn't call right away... point was taken
- A warm bed to sleep in tonight
- That all my siblings and parents have someone to spend Thanksgiving with tomorrow, they are all out of state, so my thoughts will be with them tomorrow
Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his loving kindness is everlasting