- The beauty of this fall, it seems the colors have been more vibrant and longer lasting than in years past, or perhaps I am just more aware. Such a display of the handiwork of God
- Weather so warm Sunday that we were able to take a walk in the park after church
- More "routine days" I know ALL my days were ordained by Him, today I am thankful for the "routine ones"
- That God is sovereign in all the details of my life, nothing takes him by surprise
- For the ladies in my small group, thankful for lives that have been knit together.
- For my husband who works so hard
- For my sister and for the ability to share the experience of being grandparents together (since we live in different states, I am thankful for the technology that helps make that a reality)
- For parents who are still able to live independently
- For a brother that lives close to parents and is able to check in on them
Lord help me to be more aware of my many blessings and to be thankful for all you have provided.