- We had minimal effect from the storm. It was wet and there was flooding but we sustained no damage. My family all safe and well (those locally and those up north) all have power.
- I am thankful for heat that is warming my house...it's cold outside... and electricity that is making it possible for me to wash a load of laundry this afternoon...there are many that do not have this luxury right now
- I am thankful that Sweet Lady lives close to us. The town that she lived in got a couple of feet of snow from this storm, she would have been stranded in that apartment that she lived in
- I am thankful for the gift of being able to be home...I didn't even know how much I needed this
- I am thankful for the health that I have....I may not be where "I" want to be, but I am so much better than I was.
"Seek to cultivate a buoyant, joyous sense of the crowded kindness of God in your daily life"