header

header

Friday, November 16, 2012

Walk About The Neighborhood



When I was driving home today I was struck with how pretty all the trees are right now. Unfortunately I didn't have  my camera with me,  I used to carry one all the time, but have gotten out of the habit. The "Middles" were going to spend the afternoon, so I knew going back out was not going to be an option....but then I realized we didn't have to go anywhere to get some fall color photos, we could just take a walk around the neighborhood. ...so that was the plan...the three year old loved the idea of a walk
We weren't out very long and we didn't walk very far, but I was able to get a few photos of what fall looks like around here now







5 comments:

Always Nesting said...

Beautiful Fall colors. There is nothing more peaceful than a walk.

Camille said...

Oh how I *love* the seasons! Aren't the trees in all their fall colours just glorious?? SUCH beauty! :)

Blessings to you my friend!
Camille

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Those fall colors are gorgeous. I love getting out for a walk, especially with the grands.

Debbie said...

Oh your right, the colors are just gorgeous...wish we saw some of that in So California, but it just doesn't happen much. Thanks for sharing yours! : )

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Lovely photos of the beautiful fall colors. I have enjoyed your short walk too :)