header

header

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reminder to Self



Read something today that I needed to "hear" again. Taken from the book "When Life is Hard" by James Mcdonald
"Every trial I face is allowed by God for my ultimate good. For my good. Say it out loud...for my good. This truth is the rock our feet need to be on when the waves of satanic lies attempt to sweep us under. Say it again...this trial I am going through...is for my ultimate good.
This truth is the anchor that I can hold on to in the storm.This truth is the wind that fills my sails of hope.This truth is the light that guides my ship of faith safely into the harbor.Every trial I face is allowed by God for my ultimate good" I needed this reminder today

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him and who have been called according to his purpose"  Romans 8:28                 
                                                      
                                           

No comments: