header

header

Friday, December 3, 2010

Still not good news

Return appointment to the doctor today to see if my eye was any better and it is worse. When I woke up this morning my vision was pretty cloudy but it had improved and was feeling better, so I was surprised by the news. My heart sunk a bit...now what? The doctor added a third antibiotic drop, so I will be doing drops of some kind every hour.  My contacts are out, which is always a challenge for me because I am not good with glasses. Since I only need them for reading I am forever laying them down, then forgetting where I put them. I also tend to be hard on them, the current pair I am wearing are sitting crooked on my face because they are in the process of breaking. Road trip tomorrow to get a couple new pair! My prayer is this newest drop will work and that any vision loss I have will not be permanent, and that it not effect the other eye. I take my vision for granted, I have been thinking of all the things I use my eyes for.......praying this will resolve! I have a followup appointment on Monday to see if the eye is improved. Trusting in God, he has been faithful thru the breast cancer, I can trust that he has this under control as well, I can rest in him, rest in his promises

No comments: