header

header

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ready to Face the World Again


The last eleven days have been such a wonderful blessing. Time to relax, get far away from doctors and to reconnect with my husband. Did not realize the toll the last several months had taken on us. We were able to relax, talk and just enjoy each others company. Toward the end of the vacation, I started thinking about home...things I wanted to do...recipes I wanted to try...I have not had the desire to do that in quite awhile. I am encouraged (as is my husband) We were fairly active during our time away... we walked...alot... when we were tired we went back to our resort and sat by the pool or went in the sauna, which was great for tired achy joints. Being active made me feel so much better...like my old self...it's a trend we are hoping to be able to continue.(being more active) I am thankful to have had this opportunity...this time alone with my husband...I don't take it for granted...it has been a gift.

No comments: