header

header

Monday, May 23, 2011

Caring Nature of God


Woke up this morning, thinking about what we needed to do today, formulating a plan, getting ready to sit down and do some devotions with "sweet lady" when I received a text from a friend. This is what she sent me

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am humble and gentle in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden light"  Matthew 11:28-29

Timing was perfect,This was a reminder that  I needed this morning, God caring for us through his people. So I start my day knowing God is with me, he is interested in the details of my life, he wants to give me rest...turning my day over to him.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Beautiful reflections on God's goodness to us! His timing truly is perfect, and how wonderful your friend was the instrument of His grace.