header

header

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Recounting Our Many Blessings

Surgery is tomorrow and I am ready. Lots of folks praying. We had a full weekend, busy with friends, they are all gone now. I napped with my little grand daughter on my lap this afternoon, we slept together in the recliner. Evening has been low key, decided to have some sushi for dinner, one of my favorite meals. Thinking back over the last several months, remembering all the Lord has done, the circumstances in which my cancer was found, how he protected me during the last surgery, how he brought just the right people into our lives, people that have been walking along side encouraging, praying. The Lord has been so faithful, in so many ways, too many to list. I have been thinking of all of this tonight, feeling very blessed and very thankful. My heart is at rest tonight, it is at peace and I am ready for tomorrow.


 
"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord, the Lord, is the Rock eternal"  Isaiah 26:3-4

No comments: