header

header

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Little Miss

I am shamelessly dedicating today's post to a precious little girl.  This little one is a bundle of energy, always ready to give hugs and kisses, especially when she knows she might be in trouble. Recently I was scolding her for walking on my couch, she leaned over and kissed me, just as I was telling her to sit down...grandma melts...sigh!

She loves baby dolls and her favorite activity is pushing those "babies" in her little stroller around the house. Our dog runs and hides when he sees her coming...unless it's suppertime...then it's worth the risk...never know what might drop to the floor. 

Eyes are blue, hair is blonde with loose curls that never seem to want to stay in any hair device I put them in. I am not an expert at this hair stuff...I raised two sons...need I say more. (my own hair always short) She is the youngest of three children, there is another girl and a boy. These little ones are treasures...truly gifts from God...they have brought much joy into our lives, we know we have much to be thankful for (and did I mention they live close by...so we get to see them regularly...another blessing)


" Son's are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are son's born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate"
Psalm 127:3-5

"Children's children are a crown to the aged and children are the pride of their children"  Proverbs 17:6


No comments: