header

header

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Good news

Visit to the plastic surgeon yesterday and there is good news. Final pathology in, and the sentinel node was clear of any cancer, which means cancer was at an early stage and contained in the breast. Round of tears and tissues for all! Treatment will be determined at my oncologist appointment Novemeber 1, but for now I am just so thankful and I want to stay in the blessing of this good news and not diminsh it by worrying about future treatment. God will give me the grace for that when the time comes. Other good news, drains are out!! This was unexpected because I had been told they would stay in for two weeks. Having them out has greatly increased my comfort level.  I am still pretty dependent for just about everything and this is so fustrating to me. I need to be reminded, that even though I am so dependent, I have a wealth of assist at my call. So, I have much to be grateful for. My prayer is that I will be more thankful for the provision God has supplied than my fustration at my dependence. He has been right on time with my every need and just when I seem to need it.


"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new each morning; great is your faithfulness"   Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments: