header

header

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Preparation

Well it looks like sugery won't be until the end of the month. I don't even go back to see the surgeon until the 14th of October. Hard to wait now that I am ready but gives us some time to prepare. We had planned on doing our bedroom floor this winter but decided to move that project up. My sweet husband has been working so hard to get that finished. I get to use the table saw! I have gardens to weed, flowerbeds to plant, a house that needs a good cleaning, closets to straighten, meals to freeze. Did I mention I am still working? Anxiety creeping in. Have to remember what's important, this is a time we could also use for enjoying the fall weather, taking a little getaway to Williamsburg, or the Outer Banks, biking at the beach, having a sleepover with the grandkids. The floor will get done. Things that have to get done will be done, if not by me, by someone else. I am going to have to let go. 
"When anxiety was great within me, your consulation brought joy to my soul" Psalm 94:19

No comments: