header

header

Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Perfect Storm

Church today, message was entitled the "The Perfect Storm" Was a wonderful message, reminding us we are not in our storms alone, Jesus is in the boat with us. I need to be reminded of this, that I am not in the boat alone facing the crashing waves. The Lord is with me, he rules over the chaos of my life (cancer) Trails reduce us to the day to day, I have enough grace for today, that's the only place I need to go right now. After church we met with one of the pastors and his wife for lunch. Talked and laughed and caught up on what has been happening with their family and ours the last several months. Sweet fellowship. Just so aware of the kindness of God in our lives
"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze"  Isaiah 43:2

No comments: